2017 World Championships Prelims - Aug 10

2 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Here are the changes during championship week over the past ten years, in the following format:

Corps:  Prelims Perf. Order  >  Prelims Placement  >>  Semifinals Placement  >>>  Finals Placement

(Bold indicates a change in placement.)

As you can see, it is uncommon for a corps to move more than one placement, and a lot of the movement happens during Prelims, and a lot of that, at least in the past six years, is due to the Open Class corps being dropped into the mix.

Phantom Regiment: 5th > 4th >> 4th >>> 4th

Santa Clara Vanguard: 7th > 7th >> 5th >>> 5th

Very interesting and helpful, @N.E. Brigand. Thank you for doing this.

• Like 1

Do we know judges yet?

• Like 1

Some excellent shows out of Open Class last night in Michigan City. If you hit LOS on Thursday early, you won't be bored. Memorable for me were Shadow, Colt Cadets, Southwind - most memorable was Southwind - Music City, Legends. Of course BDB and SCVC.

• Like 5

Hi everyone. I have tickets for championship show at Indianapolis Lucas oil stadium with good seats (row142 only 2 seats for that row) for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. (8/10-8/12) if anybody needs them please let me know. Selling at face value. 2 tickets for each day. Bought but couldn't go. Call or text 5073040526 Thank you!

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mjoakes said:

Some excellent shows out of Open Class last night in Michigan City. If you hit LOS on Thursday early, you won't be bored. Memorable for me were Shadow, Colt Cadets, Southwind - most memorable was Southwind - Music City, Legends. Of course BDB and SCVC.

Southwind was a happy surprise.  It's wonderful what they've accomplished in a few short years. 

• Like 3