2017 World Championships Prelims - Aug 10

Shadow was the first to fill Lucas Oil Stadium with sound. Impressive and ambitious show. 

I giggled at his post earlier this week, "I hate props more now"

• Like 3

The tarp that makes the background for that is great though. I like the old style mic. 

Legoman: A theater in Greenville, NC has BLL. That's closer than 2 hours, isn't it?

Just now, kwetstein said:

Legoman: A theater in Greenville, NC has BLL. That's closer than 2 hours, isn't it?

It's a little over an hour. When I searched, Raleigh was all that came up. I'll look into that one, thanks.

• Like 1

Oh Flo.  I hate you. You can give us great OC semis and finals then botch the biggest weekend of the year when viewership is low?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Legoman said:

I hope that one day, Fathom expands to include AMC theaters. The closest Regal to me is about 2 hours away, and I don't even know if they're showing BLL at all. It's just too far for me to go when it'll end so late at night on a Thursday, whereas there is an AMC 2 blocks away from me.

Did they drop AMC? I went to AMC last year IIRC and I know I went there for most years in the last decade. I have moved, so the AMC I used to go isn't convenient and one of the local AMCs play BLL. Fortunately, the Regal near me now is the most comfortable in my area, though I prefer the AMC rewards program to Regal's. I have been to the Tour Premiere last year and this year at that Regal as well as Final two years ago and tonight. Can't wait to see BD! GO DEVS!!! 18!!

I can't imagine opening a show with a solo though. Nerves!