2017 World Championships Prelims - Aug 10

9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

quP3dUE.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

Oh good.  Everyone else is seeing it the same way I am. I thought it was the Bloody Mary I just finished.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

Oh here they come. DCP poster, C. Holland to save the day!

Nah. I just yell at horns and throw a hand in when props need some muscle.  The kids pulled that show out with a 6am wakeup and incredibly abridged warmup. (Prop building takes time yknow)

It was a great run for a young corps. Thanks for the kind words all.  Hope to catch some of you in Indy. I'll be in the Raider (or Kentucky) Blue polo and camo shorts. 

Just now, BlueStarsDad said:

Oh good.  Everyone else is seeing it the same way I am. I thought it was the Bloody Mary I just finished.

All this talk of Bloody Marys (Maries? whatever the plural is) has made me resolve to make a giant pitcher for tomorrow's webcast. Also, why don't we hear Total Eclipse of the Heart on the field more?? This is nice!

• Like 2

Just now, Jake W. said:

All this talk of Bloody Marys (Maries? whatever the plural is) has made me resolve to make a giant pitcher for tomorrow's webcast. Also, why don't we hear Total Eclipse of the Heart on the field more?? This is nice!

Maybe it's just me, but I simply can't listen to that song without thinking of the scene from Old School with the wedding singer... 

I think all soloists should get a free 3 credits toward a college degree.

• Like 1