2017 World Championships Prelims - Aug 10

2 minutes ago, C.Holland said:

Nah. I just yell at horns and throw a hand in when props need some muscle.  The kids pulled that show out with a 6am wakeup and incredibly abridged warmup. (Prop building takes time yknow)

It was a great run for a young corps. Thanks for the kind words all.  Hope to catch some of you in Indy. I'll be in the Raider (or Kentucky) Blue polo and camo shorts. 

After two high stakes shows this week already. It's a testimony to the resilience of these open class corps that they do so well 

• Like 2

Oh!  The emotion on multi cam of those two soloists ending the show shaking as they hug. They've got to be aging out today. 

• Like 1

Oh my goodness, I'm tearing up here on the plane seeing those two soloist hug at the end of the show.  What a special moment for them.

The Company comes in with some of the nicest uniforms of the year 

• Like 1

Ok! Southwind & Guardians both had FANTASTIC shows, but 7th Regiment really put on a neat production as well, and there was a pretty obvious step up in execution levels. I'm 2 hours behind Indy in Denver, so these Open Class corps are always early on Thursday, and I remember falling asleep during their Waves show last season. What a turn around this year (not in quality; 7th was still excellent last season too). "As the Sun Loved the Moon" followed up those two wild shows quite nicely!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Love this climax moment as the sun and moon meet, it's fantastic!  

Weepy glees!

• Like 2