2017 World Championships Prelims - Aug 10

Very nice Legends!

Edited by 27Socal

Just now, DrumManTx said:

I'm surprised how well the lights are showing up indoors!  Awesome!  

LED lights. SCV could have used whatever they did on their tree last year 

If Legends placed 3rd in Michigan City, I can imagine BDB and SCVC will be amazing.

Edited by Tim K

Looks like a staffer on the field making a video. 

Wow.....I'm floored, mostly because I wasn't expecting Legends to be as crystal clean as they were :blink: That's the first show we've seen today that I felt really maxed out their designed....cleaned it as much as it could have been cleaned and presented a near-flawless performance of it. Rock solid captions all around, no weaknesses. I drooled over Music City, but I think Legends will increase their spread over them tomorrow with a few other comparison corps thrown in the mix, because they are notably cleaner. Top to bottom, everything about that performance just sparkled. Also worth noting that there was a significantly higher amount of visual & musical meat than last year's energizing electric show, and said meat was obviously handled very well by the corps proper this season. 

Did they bring the A corps out to cheer them? :laughing:

35 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I'm glad I don't have to pick between them.  Tough call.  Most I've enjoyed a Spartans show in a good while, probably since the 2007 Tarot show.  

Whereas all that narration kills this year's show for me. Also I've seen too many marching bands do similar themes, including cell phone jokes. I definitely prefer last year's show.

• Like 1