2017 World Championships Prelims - Aug 10

I was watching the singer and pit thru the binocs.  Did they ever show her on the stream?   If no, BOOOOO FLO!

2 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I didn't realize she was live until San Antonio.

I wish they could have staged her better so it would be more obvious that she is singing it live.

• Like 2

Just now, CrownBariDad said:

I was watching the singer and pit thru the binocs.  Did they ever show her on the stream?   If no, BOOOOO FLO!

I have been wondering if they have ever shown her at all during the streams? i'm guessing not which is a shame.

Ok. Love love love love love everything about the Cascades organization and that design is just fantastic. Such an approachable, enjoyable show. But....I don't think they cleaned up as well as the previous 2 seasons. Some out-of-ensemble brass moments and the visual caption is still weaker for them. We've all heard rumblings about a rough last few weeks for the corps and the young membership is showing --- they didn't seem to rise above it quite like I thought they would. Also, while I LOVE everything about that show, it still felt just a tick out of the member's reaches now that the season is at it's end. I will be heartbroken if this wonderful corps doesn't make Semis. I do believe it will be a tight spread between Cascades, Music City, Spartans, & Surf. Two make it, two don't. 

Edited by Jake W.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kbbandman said:

I wish they could have staged her better so it would be more obvious that she is singing it live.

Like i suggested a while back..PUT HER ON A BOX

• Like 3

Just now, DrumManTx said:

Really liked the changes Genesis made to this show for Allentown, hoping they get a healthy bump today.  

Ooh. I missed them in Allentown. Looking forward to seeing it

Just now, DrumManTx said:

I say changes but it was more removing things.  lol

Oh heh. Hopefully it tightens their pacing issue 

• Like 1