2017 World Championships Prelims - Aug 10

5 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

Let's talk about Bluecoats and the Visual Proficiency caption. I think a lot of the corps below them are better. They dance a lot, but not THAT well. None of there actual drill is very intricate or challenging. 

Odd, I usually agree with you but this one is seriously way off. They probably have the most challenge. Some would say SCV or Cavaliers but they don't have the same level of drill exposure 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Hrothgar15 said:

This Bluecoats show will go down in history as a legendary drum corps show. What a gas. On fire tonight. Some of the most fun I've ever had as a spectator. 

At the beginning of the year I thought they were a shoe in to medal, and could maybe repeat because the design was so good. It's too bad they couldn't put the spit and polish on this thing, because it is a monster show. That closer just leaves people gasping when you see it live. Jagged Line is everything you could want in an upbeat, jazz-style show. 

Edited by jwillis35
  • Like 8

Same ole....play a bunch of fast notes then blow some loud notes. Over and over. 

Then there's that girl who sings on pitch about half the time 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

At the beginning of the year I thought they were a shoe in to medal, and could maybe repeat because the design was so good. It's too bad they couldn't put the spit and polish on this thing, because it is a monster show. That closer just leaves people gasping when you see it live. Jagged Line is everything you could want in an upbeat, jazz-style show. 

It's been so frustrating watching them not be able to get this thing clean!  Love this show and want it to medal.