Rome Wasn't Built in a Day - August 6, 2017

14 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

That's a shame. Surprised they're only announcing it now, though.

19 minutes ago, DCIat14 said:

Seattle Cascades has pulled out of this show citing bus problems.  Honestly, this is not what the members of this corps need right now in terms of positivity, but I wish them the best in prelims.

https://www.facebook.com/SeattleCascadesDrumCorps/?hc_ref=ARReSqboIbpC2G1VeiP_VyLRtJ84BurYnnBxl42B4xY8oU6G5PdBWauD0vVXevJTJVw&fref=nf

I hope they resolve the issue quickly and safely.              Looking forward to seeing their beautiful show on flo later this week.  

• Like 3

Sorry to hear about the Cascades.

Here's an interesting article on a PC connection here in Rome I posted over in the Crest thread  

29 minutes ago, DCIat14 said:

Seattle Cascades has pulled out of this show citing bus problems.  Honestly, this is not what the members of this corps need right now in terms of positivity, but I wish them the best in prelims.

https://www.facebook.com/SeattleCascadesDrumCorps/?hc_ref=ARReSqboIbpC2G1VeiP_VyLRtJ84BurYnnBxl42B4xY8oU6G5PdBWauD0vVXevJTJVw&fref=nf

This absolutely sucks and something they don't need right now.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, DCIat14 said:

OMG.  Oh no.  Thinking positive thoughts... for a quick resolution.

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 1

In my son's first few years of marching OC, the brass bus would constantly break down but I don't think they ever had to miss a show because of it.  That's tough.  And of all the shows to miss, Rome!  Where they treat MMs like royalty.  Hang in there, Cascades!

• Like 4

So, given Cascade's absence, will they just move corps up or delay the start?

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

I'd think they'd keep everything as is

Well, then Genesis opens with their show, big gap, then the rest of the corps!  Perhaps they'd have Genesis use Cascade's slot and just start the show slightly later.  That seems reasonable.  But I am 3000 miles from this venue.  What do I know???

Edited by luv4corps