Finals 3 Day Tix for sale

Adam Sanchez

I am unable to make it to Indy this year.  I have 2 great seats for all three days (Prelims, Semis, and Finals).  Section 141, Row 20, seats 4&5.  $650 for the pair gets you all 3 days.  If you interested, please message me here.

I would be interested in the Semi's and Final's tickets.  Being third in line, if you split......EE could take the quarters, gcavano the finals and I would still take just the semi's!

To Wonker, et al.

In the interest of time, it would be best for me not to split them.  These are "lanyard" type tickets (club level by the way) and not able to be emailed.  I will need to send them to whoever buys them, via Fedex.  If you're willing to pay for them full price, it seems as if there is a market for the prelims and you won't have much problem selling them.  But with me being in San Antonio, TX I won't have much time to deal with it this week.  I really need to get them sold as a package, and then whoever buys them should have no problem re-selling them in-person at Indy.

PM'ed you

so, did BDCorno buy these up like every other ticket offering posted in here so far???  If not, PM me and let's talk.  Thx.

1 hour ago, wonker said:

so, did BDCorno buy these up like every other ticket offering posted in here so far???  If not, PM me and let's talk.  Thx.

Haven't got them all, but depending on how things flesh out, may have something for finals upstairs, good seats. Seeking a couple downstairs, and if those materialize, would free up a couple up there. I'm a finder for our alumni, rarely if ever even entertain anything above the 400s, but it's been brutal with available tix this year. Will probably see a lot of movement in the next 48 hours (I hope). Also know a guy that can get tix, but he scalps them. I don't do that. I'll PM you my cell so we can keep in touch.

• Like 1

Perfect.....I appreciate it!

• Like 1