Why SCV should win DCI 2017

Bottom line is that there is absolutely no reason why SCV should win. The show is a little boring (being nice) and the uniforms are horrible 

Blue Devils show is fun, alive and exciting. They thoroughly deserve gold this year 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, henry7184 said:

I went by their rehearsal last night and they were rehearsing the Bottle Dance. JK.

:spitting::spitting::22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing::whip::bluedevil:

39 minutes ago, Mead09 said:

Bottom line is that there is absolutely no reason why SCV should win. The show is a little boring (being nice) and the uniforms are horrible 

Blue Devils show is fun, alive and exciting. They thoroughly deserve gold this year 

SCV must be a legit threat, because BD fan boys are now posting rah rah in the SCV threads...

• Like 4

If you loved Doc Severinsen's studio band, most likely you will love BD (I know I certainly did)... if you loved Cavies three-pete shows, SCV 1999, and the ingenuity of last year's bloooooo and this year's SCV... most likely you and I both absolutely FRIGG'N LOVE SCV!!!:inlove:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

SCV must be a legit threat, because BD fan boys are now posting rah rah in the SCV threads...

Oh please. Get over...... we have no time for that. We Love SCV plus BD Nation is so enjoying what BD shows brings this year is phenomenal and we really are not so concerned about threat. BD Nation is definitely not scared of competition, never have, never will. Whichever show brings it 100% and shut it down more shall win be it SCV or BD. California Year lets celebrate that along with both Aniversary year. May the best performance win.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Oh please. Get over...... we have no time for that. We Love SCV plus BD Nation is so enjoying what BD shows brings this year is phenomenal and we really are not so concerned about threat. BD Nation is definitely not scared of competition, never have, never will. Whichever show brings it 100% and shut it down more shall win be it SCV or BD. California Year lets celebrate that along with both Aniversary year. May the best performance win.

MikeRapp has respect for the devils but he also takes a bunch of shots at them so don't pay any attention to it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, henry7184 said:

I went by their rehearsal last night and they were rehearsing the Bottle Dance. JK.

I actually saw that on CNN.

• Like 2

Which of these top four or five shows this year propels DCI forward?

Which of these shows incorporate the best characteristics of DCI; mix in ingenuity and uniqueness, and perform the hell out of their show? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mead09 said:

Wrong thread.

1 hour ago, MikeBD said:

MikeRapp has respect for the devils but he also takes a bunch of shots at them so don't pay any attention to it.

MikeBD I take your advice.

• Like 2