Boston Crusaders 2018

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

It's tough to break into the top 3. Part of that has to do with the fact that you're trying to grab one of two available spots, the 3rd spot is basically guaranteed to go to BD

This is an excellent point.  They might as well call it the "top other two".

14 minutes ago, skevinp said:

This is an excellent point.  They might as well call it the "top other two".

True but only two things last forever...death and taxes...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Let's hope you type similar sentiments this time next year with the year 2019 as your ending.

stop being a negative nancy! ...or a debbie downer!

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

The new staff should be around for several years and they probably can't wait to get a start on next years show.  I feel this years auditions will be interesting since there were not a lot of age outs in the music sections and they could have veterans from other corps audition.  Only time will show if they stay around six place or have the show/experienced talent to move up a spot or two.  The future for the whole organization looks very good.

21 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

I'm excited for not only 2018, but for every season that immediately follows. I would imagine most alums/ fans of Boston are likewise optimistic, upbeat, positive too. re. 2018.... and beyond. ... and I sure as heck know YOU are, LabMaster.

ME too.

31 minutes ago, Liahona said:

stop being a negative nancy! ...or a debbie downer!

Nothing negative  by ME when I replied to LM's post and was hoping that he could repeat the same last line again next year (with the following year) after another great year.   Since we're still in August of 17, everyone can hopefully wish for great results in the next competitive season.

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Nothing negative  by ME when I replied to LM's post and was hoping that he could repeat the same last line again next year (with the following year) after another great year.   Since we're still in August of 17, everyone can hopefully wish for great results in the next competitive season.

IF you say so..next time re-read your posts for TONE...

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

.   Since we're still in August of 17, everyone can hopefully wish for great results in the next competitive season.

Whew, 'wasn't sure there for awhile after reading your remarks, and thats refreshing to know that its ok to " wish for great results in the next competitive season". 'So glad we cleaned that up on here from you anyway, ghost.

9 hours ago, Liahona said:

True but only two things last forever...death and taxes...

The only constant in the universe......my wife is always right.

7 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Whew, 'wasn't sure there for awhile after reading your remarks, and thats refreshing to know that its ok to " wish for great results in the next competitive season". 'So glad we cleaned that up on here from you anyway, ghost.

19 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Is there a reason I won't be?  Are you preparing to be negative a year ahead of time? LOL.   I think what transpired this year gives us all a sense that the staff, knowing what they know and doing what they do best, will be more successful with an experienced group of returning MM's.   Add to that, recruits with a high talent level who come to Boston versus going to a higher placing corps will, also combine to improve the developing program.

Ghost has the distinction of being the most negative "supporter" BAC has ever has.  If and when the corps ever wins finals, his reaction is sure to be "yeah, but all they can do now is go down...).

SMH....

• Haha 2