Boston Crusaders 2018

On 8/31/2017 at 8:23 AM, Ghost said:

Yes craiga, there have been some posts in recent years that were not up to emc2 standards, but some folks may have forgotten the posts like the middle one above.  In recent years I feel like I live in the show me state on all aspects of my life.

They're' on your lawn, Ghost! No getting off same. Have a great off-season and 2018. BAC!

On 8/21/2017 at 8:19 AM, Ediker said:

They were designed to be reusable.  Details, including the ruffle applique and shako buckle, can be changed to create a new look. 

No idea what 2018 will bring. There is plenty to milk from the region's history. The designers will likely again pick something original and interesting.  Purely guessing, possible shows might revolve around:

Revolutionary Era Boston - Battle of Lexington/Concord, Battle of Bunker Hill, Boston Massacre, Boston Tea Party, Sons/Daughters of Liberty, Paul Revere's Ride, HMS Somerset, and John Adams.

The Industrial Revolution - Lowell Mill Girls

Abolition Movement

Sacco and Vanzetti 

Whitey Bulger 

Governor Winthrop's 'The City Upon a Hill', Sea Merchants/world exploration and Asia trade, Wicked Sports and Uni (50 plus) towne, anesthesia and the sacking of Lawn Guyland..(.limitless and gassy--much  like DCP. Mais non?) I kid.   Aye. swabbies.

Edited by CorpwithanS
  • Like 1

50 years ago ( 1968 ) this summer ( 2018).   There is always an optimistic tomorrow.... always.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, xandandl said:

and which one of the above are you, O Brasso?

None of 'em X. I was wearin' another uniform and taking my marching orders from my Uncle Sam in the summer of '68.

Edited by BRASSO

7 hours ago, BRASSO said:

50 years ago ( 1968 ) this summer ( 2018).   There is always an optimistic tomorrow.... always.

I see a Canadian...78 yrs of global 'Sader face'.   Awesome photo(s) and memories of a great Corps! The (Toronto) Optimists' Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps web page.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 12:19 PM, BRASSO said:

Great Photo..........

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:31 PM, CorpwithanS said:

Governor Winthrop's 'The City Upon a Hill', Sea Merchants/world exploration and Asia trade, Wicked Sports and Uni (50 plus) towne, anesthesia and the sacking of Lawn Guyland..(.limitless and gassy--much  like DCP. Mais non?) I kid.   Aye. swabbies.

The evolution from colonial times to the present. From Bunker Hill to Beacon Hill and all in between.

• Like 1