Boston Crusaders 2018

26 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Was there any visual element to camp this weekend or was this music based?

We were there for ensemble. Emotional and powerful. Captures you from the very beginning and keeps coming at you. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Does the corps music remind you of any other corps from years past?

The music stands on its own. Unique because I’ve never heard it played by any other corps ever. The brass has a quality that is Similar to Cadets 2015 but with a Crown big full sound. Percussion is off the chain with a lot of ensemble difficulty and the front ensemble is amazing. Really it’s all medal quality. Have to see where it goes from here. 

Edited by Jim Schehr
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I want to thank the Boston Crusaders for allowing us to be there today.  It was a pleasure.  Such a wealth of talent is a joy to witness.  

I know the members felt honored to have you all!  As a parent, I love hearing the report!!  What an exciting year!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Going to drop in on Sunday to see the corps this upcoming March  camp... Anybody going to be there? I see it's a Brass only camp but it works for me since it's the only shot I have to see them.

Very interesting....I have no insider knowledge on this.  The Morse Code would seem to rule out something like Pirates or Mutiny on the Bounty, and the tropical(ish) island would be too far south for the Titanic.  The shape of the land masses on the map could be a clue, but I'm having a tough time identifying them from the clip.

Thoughts?