Boston Crusaders 2018

20 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Amelia

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more Amelia might make sense.  Wonder if there are any old Windmill motors which can be fashioned into propeller blades....

• Like 3

I have no idea what the actual theme is going to be, but I just love that the design team made a connection to their Morse code identity (i.e. the “BAC” Morse code).

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, craiga said:

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more Amelia might make sense.  Wonder if there are any old Windmill motors which can be fashioned into propeller blades....

Get in touch with GH for used propeller props.

• Haha 1

I’m thinking the show title is “SOS.” I think it would be hard to model a show around Earhart, because the historical knowledge around her is less well known, unless it’s loosely based on her crashing then getting lost. 

5 minutes ago, Who's on first? said:

I’m thinking the show title is “SOS.” I think it would be hard to model a show around Earhart, because the historical knowledge around her is less well known, unless it’s loosely based on her crashing then getting lost. 

There was some angst from some about last years historical accuracy.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, craiga said:

First pass votes in my household:

Daughter: Lord of the Flies or Gilligan's Island

Wife: Lost

Me: Robinson Crusoe

whatever it is I love the mystery and creativity of the trailer.  Great way for interest to be generated. In my opinion  SOS is the key which wouldn't lean toward Lord of the Flies or Robinson Crusoe.

Well done Boston.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, craiga said:

I actually thought of Ameila Earhart also....but I couldn't recall (without researching it online) if she ever got off an SOS or not.  But, it probably wouldn't matter since after all, we are the corps who burned the witches in Salem!  :sigh::sigh:

** * *** Amelia and her Boston ties....nice guess and nice job, BAC staff!  :thumbs-up: Amelia Earhart :Boston

Y'all be safe and dry up they-uh..

• Like 1