Boston Crusaders 2018

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

The BAC design team and media team have to be reading all this with a grin.

They've probably more than succeeded what I suspect was to draw some attention and speculation.  lol

Whatever it may be........I'm sure it's gonna be awesome.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

They've probably more than succeeded what I suspect was to draw some attention and speculation.  lol

Whatever it may be........I'm sure it's gonna be awesome.  

To be sure.  But it reveals how many people are looking forward to what BAC does this year and has us speculating all over the map about what it might mean.

• Like 1

If it's South Pacific and they do "Gonna Wash That Man Right Outta My Hair" it may ruin the excitement though.

I'm guessing its Amelia Earhart based on the latitudes we see and the island imagery.  As a general story, there's a lot they can do thematically and musically.  Given that we see an island in the teaser, I'll further my guess that it's a story of "Amelia and Noonan on Howland Island trying to get a signal out and not knowing if anyone is getting it."

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

If it's South Pacific and they do "Gonna Wash That Man Right Outta My Hair" it may ruin the excitement though.

I'm guessing its Amelia Earhart based on the latitudes we see and the island imagery.  As a general story, there's a lot they can do thematically and musically.  Given that we see an island in the teaser, I'll further my guess that it's a story of "Amelia and Noonan on Howland Island trying to get a signal out and not knowing if anyone is getting it."

Guessing on the side of Amelia..."The radio communications equipment chosen by Amelia Earhart for the Lockheed Model 10E Electra, registration NR16020, which she planned to fly around the world in 1937 was designed and built by Western Electric Company, the manufacturing arm of the American Telephone and Telegraph Company.( AT&T) The Western Electric Model 13C radio transmitter was a fifty-watt output, crystal-controlled unit. The original design of this transmitter produced amplitude-modulated (A-M) voice (A3 emission) signals only. The transmitter aboard NR16020 was factory-modified to incorporate Morse code (C-W) transmission capability (A1 emission) as well."

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ediker said:

Can anyone make out what the voices are saying?  Sounds like variations on “help”.  One possibility is the sinking of the USS Indianapolis during WW2, except some of the voices sound female. 

• Steamship Kentucky sank in 1910, early use of SOS which saved all 46 aboard.
  • RMS Titanic (which used CQD as well), sank in 1912
  • RMS Lusitania, torpedoed in 1915
  • HMHS Britannic, sank in 1916
  • SS Andrea Doria, sank in 1956
  • Like 1