Boston Crusaders 2018

2 hours ago, IntercalaryTurtle said:

I think they’re just going for a general Lost/Bermuda triangle theme, but not a specific event. Kind of like how Wicked Games was loosely based off of the Salem  trials but was it’s own thing 

I’d keep it vague too after getting all kinds of grief last year for not being “historically accurate “.  :laughing:

• Like 1

Taking into consideration the Morse code, the palm trees on the island, and what seems to be a female voice, put me on Team Amelia. Liahona, has Hyde Park contracted you yet to buzz the field at ALLENTOWN?

1 hour ago, craiga said:

Taking into consideration the Morse code, the palm trees on the island, and what seems to be a female voice, put me on Team Amelia. 

If the media team is the same, maybe someone with last years pre season info could check how they released the teases and how they compared to what was done on the field.  Were any teases spot on or were they done in such a way to throw everyone off?

Edited by Ghost

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

If the media team is the same, maybe someone with last years pre season info could check how they released the teases and how they compared to what was done on the field.  Were any teases spot on or were they done in such a way to throw everyone off?

No clue if the media teams are same, and there were no teaser videos last year, but this show announcement video has a very similar style. Makes me think that the

•••- - -••• pattern will be very integral to the show. 

2 minutes ago, Who's on first? said:

No clue if the media teams are same, and there were no teaser videos last year, but this show announcement video has a very similar style. Makes me think that the

•••- - -••• pattern will be very integral to the show. 

There was a teaser video last year before the show was announced that got deleted. It was very similar to this one.

5 hours ago, craiga said:

Taking into consideration the Morse code, the palm trees on the island, and what seems to be a female voice, put me on Team Amelia. Liahona, has Hyde Park contracted you yet to buzz the field at ALLENTOWN?

I like the Amelia theory, but are there more than 2 voices?

5 hours ago, craiga said:

<sarcasm>

I'm sure that would go over well.

</sarcasm>

52 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

There was a teaser video last year before the show was announced that got deleted. It was very similar to this one.

Honestly I do not know your secret.  You have not missed an announcement yet form ANY of the corps.  It's amazing!   Seriously...I'm not complaining..makes my life easier in the repertoire thread for sure :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Honestly I do not know your secret.  You have not missed an announcement yet form ANY of the corps.  It's amazing!   Seriously...I'm not complaining..makes my life easier in the repertoire thread for sure :)

Don’t mention it. I do my best in this busy life of mine.