Boston Crusaders 2018

16 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think it’s about a girl who falls in love with a fish man...oh wait...:laughing:

Since that story is set here in Baltimore, I've heard that the fish guy will soon be on display at the National Aquarium downtown. :tongue:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fran Haring said:

Since that story is set here in Baltimore, I've heard that the fish guy will soon be on display at the National Aquarium downtown. :tongue:

unless they cook him across the street at Phillips

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 3/4/2018 at 10:00 PM, Liahona said:

So here is a list of possible ideas I've read on the internet based on the video teaser...

Cartography
WWII in the Pacific theater
Pirates of the Caribbean
King Kong
Gilligan's Island
Castaway
Lost
Amelia
Treasure island
Lord of the flies
Shipwrecked
pompeii
The Bermuda Triangle
El Dorado
Monster Island
Skull Island

So enough with the Tease,... I have it on good authority that Boston's 2018 Show Theme/ Storyline will be..... " Amelia becomes a Castaway on Skull Island in the South Pacific and both She, Noonan, and some Shipwrecked Pirates of the Caribbean seeking El Dorado are all killed by King Kong there ".

..... or else. it really is a show about Gilligan's Island, and my sources are probably just Lost somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle on all this.

b5efe6c0-1ab5-46fe-9aa2-f71a2b64bab8_560_420.jpg

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

So enough with the Tease,... I have it on good authority that Boston's 2018 Show Theme/ Storyline will be..... " Amelia becomes a Castaway on Skull Island in the South Pacific and both She, Noonan, and some Shipwrecked Pirates of the Caribbean seeking El Dorado are all killed by King Kong there ".

..... or else. it really is a show about Gilligan's Island, and my sources are probably just Lost somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle on all this.

b5efe6c0-1ab5-46fe-9aa2-f71a2b64bab8_560_420.jpg

In the News....Researcher: New forensic analysis indicates bones were Amelia Earhart's

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, CorpwithanS said:

Nice find, and today, no less, CorpwithanS.

• Like 2

There was that news about the picture that caused speculation about whether it was Earhart and Noonan in it not that long ago last year. That's fitting in with my "it's a speculative story about them surviving on and island and trying to get word out."

The Gilligan's Island theme makes me long for the old VK again... I wonder if we could talk Jersey Surf into doing it.

4 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Nice find, and today, no less, CorpwithanS.

Deja  News. tee hee

btw, BAC = Boston is Amelia's Corps(e). pun intended. Chee-az:1_grinning:.

• Haha 1