Boston Crusaders 2018

1 hour ago, NavyCrusader said:

"I am the captain now!"

Then I salute you !

Does anyone else remember last year at this time when Boston was being as stoic as they are now...and some dcpers were nevertheless insisting that BAC couldn't possibly live up to "all  the hype"?   (And all they had done was announce staff...)  Yes, BAC might finish a place or two higher, etc etc etc.

Can't wait to get to Vermont next month......

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, craiga said:

Does anyone else remember last year at this time when Boston was being as stoic as they are now...and some dcpers were nevertheless insisting that BAC couldn't possibly live up to "all  the hype"?   (And all they had done was announce staff...)  Yes, BAC might finish a place or two higher, etc etc etc.

You can’t wait to get to Vermont next month? You probably started counting the days till Vermont after scores were announced on August 12th in Indy.:sigh:

2 hours ago, craiga said:

It was definitely a suprised how much they improved in one year! A very nice suprise. You can't blame people too much as such an improvement is quite rare in this activity. I won't be making the same mistake again. A top 3 finish is certainly a possibility.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brass Lover said:

It was definitely a suprised how much they improved in one year! A very nice suprise. You can't blame people too much as such an improvement is quite rare in this activity. I won't be making the same mistake again. A top 3 finish is certainly a possibility.

I was caught off guard too— that was an amazing improvement for just one year’s time. (It gives me hope that Regiment could turn things around as well.) It’d be pretty cool to see them bust into the top three this year. I’m really itching for some shakeups at the top but those corps aren’t going to make it easy for anyone to knock them off the pedestals.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2018 at 8:35 AM, NavyCrusader said:

"I am the captain now!"

Congratulations Ben. Have the nice photo of you and the Braddock kids at the show in Jupiter last year.  USCG license. Way to go. Will be driving some this year.  On the ship now.

22 hours ago, year1buick said:

I’m really itching for some shakeups at the top but those corps aren’t going to make it easy for anyone to knock them off the pedestals.

Boston and Cavies are on the climb.  The possibility of a non-blue top 3 (been over a decade) would be a good shakeup.

15 minutes ago, Ediker said:

Boston and Cavies are on the climb.  The possibility of a non-blue top 3 (been over a decade) would be a good shakeup.

I hate to be "that guy" but I personally don't see a non-blue top 3 happening anytime soon. Politics are still very alive and well in DCI and lucky for the "blue's" that are in discussion, they develop great shows with all of the elements that the new DCI asks for. I'm right there with you regarding it being pretty awesome to see the top 3 being shaken up (it's about time for goodness sake) but realistically I can't say that I'll see that anytime soon. Hopefully I'll be eating my words and kicking myself in the arse come August! I do however think that BAC will be right up there with the top 3 this year if not 2019.

Edited by blakman7
  • Like 1