Boston Crusaders 2018

If they can do that on the move, in a show, that will be fun!

17 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Oh yeah.  Smokin’ hot. 

I know some of the staff prefers the term sizzlin' hot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Today's Schedule... 

Image may contain: 3 people, text

• Like 2

Hoping with ST underway that a program announcement is forthcoming soon.  Real soon.  There has been much speculation on the program "theme" including an Amelia Earhart inspired program.  Maybe an announcement will come out next weekend for Memorial Day?

Planning on going to Castleton in 2 weeks to help out with whatever.  Anyone going around then?  Craiga? Brasso? Liahona? Beuller?

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Hoping with ST underway that a program announcement is forthcoming soon.  Real soon.  There has been much speculation on the program "theme" including an Amelia Earhart inspired program.  Maybe an announcement will come out next weekend for Memorial Day?

Planning on going to Castleton in 2 weeks to help out with whatever.  Anyone going around then?  Craiga? Brasso? Liahona? Beuller?

My guess is that the program announcement will come sometime between now and Concert in the Park.

edited to add: Just saw that last year's program announcement was posted on the corps' website on May 19th.

Edited by Barneveld

36 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Spoiler

I saw a 鉢巻 in a photo on almost entire snare-line????  Is this a possible or probable leak?  I have no idea.....

Edited by Liahona

28 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

My guess is that the program announcement will come sometime between now and Concert in the Park.

They can join the proverbial ranks of Bluecoats and SCV in this regard...