Boston Crusaders 2018

3 minutes ago, palmettomello said:

Was still hoping for some ABBA SOS, but digging the music rep! I'm sure Salvation is Created with be magnificent. 

maybe they will join the hornlines of Carolina Crown, Cavaliers, and Cadets in encore playing Sensemaya.

Seems a required number for the Eastern corps.  Did they all join to buy the rights to it and are just rotating years? 

6 minutes ago, palmettomello said:

Was still hoping for some ABBA SOS, but digging the music rep! I'm sure Salvation is Created with be magnificent. 

I’m glad they took the high road and decided against programming any ABBA, Rihanna, or Jonas Brothers.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I’m glad they took the high road and decided against programming any ABBA, Rihanna, or Jonas Brothers.

I just don't see Boston Crusaders ever doing music of ABBA, Rihanna, Jonas Brothers ... but what do I know.

Edited by BRASSO

7 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

...and don't forget The Police..Message in a bottle...LOL

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, palmettomello said:

I’m still hoping for pirate battles on the high seas!  Not betting on it though :)

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m rooting for Wilson the volleyball.  We want Wilson! :laughing:

Wilson Found at 42.3601° North  71.0589° West...

wilson.jpg?w=748&h=423&crop=1

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I have personally had this SOS theme in my back pocket for a few years as an indoor percussion show and think that the ABBA tune would make for a very fun <limited> front ensemble feature. Just IMO

21 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m rooting for Wilson the volleyball.  We want Wilson! :laughing:

I'm pretty sure Boston won't be depicting this Wilson volleyball return in their show:

Related image

• Like 1
  • Haha 1