Boston Crusaders 2018

4 minutes ago, craiga said:

After returning to the RV after tonight's full ensemble, I guess I only have one comment. If you consider yourself to be a Boston fan of any degree, you need to move heaven and earth to get to the DCI Cinecast on June 21st.   Last year apparently was only the beginning.

I wish you could be a little bit more excited than this, Craiga.

( lol! )

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, craiga said:

After returning to the RV after tonight's full ensemble, I guess I only have one comment. If you consider yourself to be a Boston fan of any degree, you need to move heaven and earth to get to the DCI Cinecast on June 21st.   Last year apparently was only the beginning.

thanks Craig! :)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’ve been sayin ‘....

You and hubby saw and heard what some of us saw and heard way back in March too.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Can't wait to hear the corps!

Hi BRASSO

Sounds like it could be a banner year!! Seriously thinking of driving up to Castleton on Wednesday or Thursday to see the corps. Any thoughts or suggestions for us, it's a long ride!!

Sorry, re reading the posts, I see that it was Craiga who made the trip to Castleton. Can you please give us any suggestions or advice ?

8 minutes ago, Mead09 said:

Sorry, re reading the posts, I see that it was Craiga who made the trip to Castleton. Can you please give us any suggestions or advice ?

BRASSO is going Wednesday and Thursady this week..so maybe you met up with him...