Boston Crusaders 2018

Edited by Liahona

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Thank you!  I have an hour and a half to see if I can launch Facebook up to the big screen.  :14_relaxed:

I may be able to also post here...depending on the sharing permissions...won't know until that starts

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I may be able to also post here...depending on the sharing permissions...won't know until that starts

We figured out that we can go through our laptop to our tv.  That way we get a big picture and the audio through the sound bar.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

We figured out that we can go through our laptop to our tv.  That way we get a big picture and the audio through the sound bar.  

I streamed championships at my house one year by capturing on my gaming rig..then running a high def cable to my big screen and sat in surround sound...it was glorious...had a big party that day too

..of course if it just me...headphones on PC works just fine too...lol

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, craiga said:

Just saw a fb pic of the tubas warming up andf they were in the black shirts and joggers.

I found it...and BEFORE people ASK..one tuba has FLU....gosh I hope that doesn't sweep thru corps...

35272148_10100991484289730_8913845748265

Edited by Liahona
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I found it...and BEFORE people ASK..one tuba has FLU....gosh I hope that doesn't sweep thru corps...

It's amazing how some of those things can spread, fast.  Phantom, two years ago, was hit hard.  Drum corps day-to-day life is the perfect incubator.  Wishing her or him a thorough quarantine and speedy recovery.  

Edited by Ediker
simplify
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ediker said:

It's amazing how some of those things can spread, fast.  Phantom, two years ago, was hit bad.  Drum corps day-to-day life is like the perfect incubator.  Wishing her or him a thorough quarantine and speedy recovery.  

Norovirus is wildly contagious.  And nothing kills it on surfaces but bleach.  Not Lysol, bleach.  

I hope it’s just an isolated bug and not that. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Kevin Russell said:

Some day I will meet you Brasso, and all. I too had the pleasure of joining many of my fellow Vermonters in Castleton with you the last night. My pen (fingers) went right to work: A Clarion Call from Castleton

Thank you Kevin for the description of the events ,atmosphere, and wonderous progress of the corps in Castleton. Am a substantial distance away at the moment, but you provided me with a scenario that I am anxiously looking forward to see and hear personally in a few weeks.

It is almost unimaginable to think of the corps practicing on the asphalt behind the Hood Milk plant in Charlestown in the 90's , and being shuffled around to any space available for a time..  To read your description of the facilities at Castleton, and being in a town that welcomes them and supports the corps is such a great result of a bunch of people in the organization who did a whole lot of things right !! 

• Like 1

I remember back in 2009 when the flu swept through just about every corps on tour. A few corps even missed performances because of it. I hope the young performer gets well soon and hopefully BAC has established some sort of protocol for properly isolating sick MMs from the rest of the corps.