Boston Crusaders 2018

31 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

IMO one if not two of the 2017 medalist corps won’t be in that tier this season. 

I vehemently disagree as I predict the top 3 will be the same but in a different order, as time will show all soon. Best of luck to Boston and all drum corps as they all work hard to bring us what we all love.  

55 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

While that may be true, cracking the top 3 is definitely way harder than cracking the top 6. I hope they do. I would love to see some new blood up there. The concert was very promising, but they'd have to get by three of last year's top 5, which is a tough feat.

46 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

IMO one if not two of the 2017 medalist corps won’t be in that tier this season. 

42 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Well they were closing in at the end of the season last year, so hopefully they continue the momentum and with the step up in this years production, it gets them a raised level of acceptance that they belong in the mix. 

11 minutes ago, B-Flat said:

I vehemently disagree as I predict the top 3 will be the same but in a different order, as time will show all soon. Best of luck to Boston and all drum corps as they all work hard to bring us what we all love.  

The ODDS OUT is obviously Boston...but I caution all those who MAY underestimate them...I'm not saying that they will be TOP 3...I'm saying right now there is at least some POTENTIAL by the end of the season to be in maybe the conversation...This largely depends on the rest of the field of course...I don't think there are any real definite placements at this point...I try not to focus on placements these days...I just want to be entertained by some really great drum corps :)

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, pbeau said:

Gino knows where to get his drum corps fix!

https://youtu.be/LC_zaXgapBA

#BACthatwasloud

3 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

. My comment simply meant that the top 3 is harder to crack than simply having one good year, it takes consistency. 

True enough. The only real consistency found in the TOP 3 really is just from one Corps. The Blue Devils. As I 'm sure you well know too,  the other 2 medals come from Corps coming and going within the TOP 3 from year to year.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, B-Flat said:

I allow you to disagree. 

Edited by Jim Schehr
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

True enough. The only real consistency found in the TOP 3 really is just from one Corps. The Blue Devils. As i 'm sure you well know too,  the other 2 medals come from Corps coming and going within the TOP 3 from year to year.

yes but THOSE two are from a VERY SMALL pool I'd imagine...

4 minutes ago, Liahona said:

yes but THOSE two are from a VERY SMALL pool I'd imagine...

I wont vehemently disagree... ( haha)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jim Schehr said:

Possibly. I just don't see BD or SCV falling out of the top 3. But, anything is possible. It's also possible Bluecoats and/or Cavies could move into the top 3, as well as Boston. I think this is going to be one of the better top 6's we have seen. BAC was hugely impressive in that concert. I don't think I've ever heard their hornline sound that good.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

I wont vehemently disagree... ( haha)

Haven’t you heard. DCP has a new policy. You’re allowed to have an opinion. And if you disagree with someone there is nothing wrong with you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1