Boston Crusaders 2018

16 hours ago, music4278 said:

I saw them twice in Castleton and both times brought me to tears as well. For those wondering about visual matching the music - absolutely yes! 

I was also fortunate to see the show twice in Castleton. Fans will be moved by this production and without a doubt SOS will be one of the memorable shows of 2018.

• Like 3

Image result for nope.. don't think so... gifs

Edited by BRASSO

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

I'd much prefer Amàz Gr over current help friend encorps piece...

Yeah but "A Little Help From Our Friends" has a particular meaning to the MM's, since they became friends with one another.  Along with their other "friends":  fans, donors, supporters, volunteers, etc.

• Like 1

Shamefully (perhaps shamelessly) ignorant 5th year Guard Dad posting first time. There I did it.  Never played an instrument but I’ve been listening closely for years and have a very good sense of story and connecting dots. I can’t wait for Thursday.  SOS is a universal theme so a winner; percusion, brass, and guard books are obviously much more demanding.  Yes, I’m buying into the general meme that other cores are upping their game. Super - we all get better drum corps. That said,  BAC will put out a layered thing of beauty this year is my guess. I could be wrong but that is only a statement of fact and not a remote likelihood. We will push the top three this year but have a big crowd pleaser again.  Again, I could be wrong........nahhhhhhhhhh

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, GeorgeD said:

Shamefully (perhaps shamelessly) ignorant 5th year Guard Dad posting first time. There I did it.  Never played an instrument but I’ve been listening closely for years and have a very good sense of story and connecting dots. I can’t wait for Thursday.  SOS is a universal theme so a winner; percusion, brass, and guard books are obviously much more demanding.  Yes, I’m buying into the general meme that other cores are upping their game. Super - we all get better drum corps. That said,  BAC will put out a layered thing of beauty this year is my guess. I could be wrong but that is only a statement of fact and not a remote likelihood. We will push the top three this year but have a big crowd pleaser again.  Again, I could be wrong........nahhhhhhhhhh

Welcome to DCP...the only place that folks argue for the sake of just arguing...lol...seriously I"m wishing the BAC family the best for the summer that is upon us. I can"t wait to be entertained!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, GeorgeD said:

Hey - welcome. Glad to have you here.