Boston Crusaders 2018

My dreams have been horrible lately. Unfulfilled  needs, I guess. Like this:

Image result for large ice cream sundaes... gifs

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

My dreams have been horrible lately. Unfulfilled needs, I guess. Like this:

That’s most nights for me. When it’s not about lost shoes or myself making a water landing in a plane and I’m the pilot.  

• Haha 2

Remo + BAC 
  • Like 3

The 2018 Boston Crusaders Drum Corps dreams are going to be far more realized this summer than we could have ever dreamed possible not that long ago.

Image result for the smiling nod... gifs clint eastwood

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ediker said:

This is the Boston Crusaders thread!  If you want to talk about the Blue Devils "As Dreams Are Made On", then you can go to the BD 2016 thread!  

Just kidding ;)

I saw what you did there.  :laughing: :peek:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

My dreams have been horrible lately. Unfulfilled sinful needs, I guess. Like this:

If that is sinful, I've been leading people astray for years. My "Make Your Own Sundae Parties" are legendary, especially with kids. My philosophy: get kids to volunteer for a worthwhile activity, say thank you by loading them up with sugar, and send them home! I don't live with them. How do I get away with it? I invite the parents too and in the process I get volunteers for chaperoning activities. Am I bribing them? Maybe, but it's a trick I learned when I taught middle school and it has worked over the years.

This also reminds me, the theater I'll be at tomorrow night not only has reclining seats but serves Ben and Jerry's.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

The 2018 Boston Crusaders Drum Corps dreams are going to be far more realized this summer than we could have ever dreamed possible not that long ago.

Image result for the smiling nod... gifs clint eastwood

True, but there may be an exception. I have a feeling a young, driven Mike Woodall may have dreamed about this day and even greater things to come when he stood on a drum major's podium many years ago.

Edited by Tim K
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tim K said:

If that is sinful, I've been leading people astray for years. My "Make Your Own Sundae Parties" are legendary, especially with kids. My philosophy: get kids to volunteer for a worthwhile activity, say thank you by loading them up with sugar, and send them home! I don't live with them. How do I get away with it? I invite the parents too and in the process I get volunteers for chaperoning activities. Am I bribing them? Maybe, but it's a trick I learned when I taught middle school and it has worked over the years.

This also reminds me, the theater I'll be at tomorrow night not only has reclining seats but serves Ben and Jerry's.

Isn't gloating still a sin?   What flavor(s) are you having???