Boston Crusaders 2018

for those being (overly?) critical of the uniforms I'd just suggest to withholding judgement until you get to see them in action with props, silks etc

context really does matter in these sort of cases

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

for those being (overly?) critical of the uniforms I'd just suggest to withholding judgement until you get to see them in action with props, silks etc

context really does matter in these sort of cases

Thank you. 

• Like 2

Great show, but not a fan of those uniforms 

Just watched  a YouTube recording of the premier show (had a work event last night).  My biggest takeaways for BAC:

1. Love the  theme and props. Tarp for ocean and beach and then trees all works and paints a good picture. I was nervous they would not use all the field with those trees there( like the windmills!) but they did good with that. Lots of complaints on uniforms but I thought it was all put together well, maybe not great. 

2. The drill is far superior to last year! That was awesome to see and as they clean that up it’s going to be amazing!

3. Can’t judge brass and percussion through a hand held phone recording from a movie theatre. 

4. The guard has work to do for sure but I LOVE what this staff does with the kids and they should be top 3 again by finals.

Excited to see this show in person in Lawrence!!

Edited by Den8uml
  • Like 2