Boston Crusaders 2018

30 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

m3daLQO.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

Mike or Sully..you can't be too happy about that !!

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

What?  Taking a picture of the semi?  I guess I could have done the same thing at the show tonight. 

No worries Terri.  It's not like taking pictures backstage at Disneyworld.  Plus Sully's a teddy bear.  Say Hi to him.

• Like 3

Was re-watching BAC's first performance in Detroit and noticed they spell out something in Morse code at the end of their opener, but I cannot figure it out for the life of me. They make a:

. . / . / . . . 

I would assume they would spell "B A C", but when I found a Morse code chart online, it seems to spell out "I E S". I am loving all of the "SOS" quotes in the pit and drumline during the opener, but this bugging me now. Can anyone help me out? What are they spelling out here?

15 minutes ago, LongTones said:

Was re-watching BAC's first performance in Detroit and noticed they spell out something in Morse code at the end of their opener, but I cannot figure it out for the life of me. They make a:

. . / . / . . . 

I would assume they would spell "B A C", but when I found a Morse code chart online, it seems to spell out "I E S". I am loving all of the "SOS" quotes in the pit and drumline during the opener, but this bugging me now. Can anyone help me out? What are they spelling out here?

It's not Morse code.  ..=B, .=A, ...=C.  It's also the hit before the push in Boston's classic version of Conquest: dut-dut | dut | dut-dut-dut 

• Like 2