Boston Crusaders 2018

Chris Holland, Boston Corps Director, just put out a call ( 5pm EST ) to any Texas Alums or friends of Boston that live in Texas to contact Boston if they have sewing skills and would like to volunteer a bit with some sewing. Boston has sewers currently sewing what will be an addition to their show, but could use a few more with skills, time, and live in Texas/ Oklahoma area to help out with this. So I  thought I'd pass that info along here too, in case people could help out , or know of people that might be available in the region, and with such requisite sewing skills.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

$200 a day plus room and board?  Doesn't feel like it's a uniform addition.  Something under the "trees" maybe.  Thanks BRASSO for the notice.  May the request find some interested folks.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

$200 a day plus room and board?  Doesn't feel like it's a uniform addition.  Something under the "trees" maybe.  Thanks BRASO for the notice.  May the request find some interested folks.

Looking forward to it!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Chris Holland, Boston Corps Director, just put out a call ( 5pm EST ) to any Texas Alums or friends of Boston that live in Texas to contact Boston if they have sewing skills and would like to volunteer a bit with some sewing. Boston has sewers currently sewing what will be an addition to their show, but could use a few more with skills, time, and live in Texas/ Oklahoma area to help out with this. So I  thought I'd pass that info along here too, in case people could help out , or know of people that might be available in the region, and with such requisite sewing skills.

Thanks, Brasso. I'll pass the word on.

• Like 2

Boston was 3rd in Percussion and 5th in guard in Broken Arrow.  That’s excellent for perc but I don’t see it being that low in guard.  They are performing extremely well with one of if not the hardest book. Watching the other groups ahead of them and it just doesn’t add up or pass the eye test.  A little frustrated but obviously enjoying this show and the momentum from last year into this season so it’s not all negativity over here ;-) !

45 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

Boston was 3rd in Percussion and 5th in guard in Broken Arrow.  That’s excellent for perc but I don’t see it being that low in guard.  They are performing extremely well with one of if not the hardest book. Watching the other groups ahead of them and it just doesn’t add up or pass the eye test.  A little frustrated but obviously enjoying this show and the momentum from last year into this season so it’s not all negativity over here ;-) !

Last year, it was late in the season before the judges began consistently ranking Boston's guard near the top.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Den8uml said:

its not just about more or harder. way more to it. With that said , depending on others, being in 5 BUT very close does not mean the 5th place guard sucks or even had a bad night. When back to back with direct competitors a previous winner could end up lower

This could easily change next time out . Its all about who else is in the show ( show dynamics ) especially when corps are close.

Edited by GUARDLING

I hear the morale is in the stratosphere. Safe travels and fun contests here in Texas (welcome home TX BACers).

Keep that focus and momentum, you Giants! Awesome leadership, membership, alumni,  and board..thanks!

••|•|••• ♥ Ro-ah ~

• Like 4