Boston Crusaders 2018

I’m already preparing my finals plans for next season. Lol. As Boston continues to build on the previous season success, I want to be there when they medal. Maybe next year, maybe a couple years, but I want to be sure.

• Like 3

Well, they'll certainly be on fire tonight in Belton where it is currently 106 degrees.  Makes me feel almost guilty sitting here on the coast of Maine where it is currently 73 degrees (and sunny).  Eat'em up, Boston!

• Like 2

I’d like to point out for comparison of building an awesome program reasons only. Bluecoats and Crown were 12th and 11th my age out year in 2000. Both have built amazing programs and grabbed a title. I have high hopes for my Alma Mater. And they are killing it! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, craiga said:

Well, they'll certainly be on fire tonight in Belton where it is currently 106 degrees.  Makes me feel almost guilty sitting here on the coast of Maine where it is currently 73 degrees (and sunny).  Eat'em up, Boston!

I sent them some Gatorade in their recent Amazon request. I hope they use it all up! I’ll send more!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, craiga said:

The boy said it is incredibly hot.  ...and he comes from a place he marched in 115 heat (dry, yes, but still) :nervous:  Just heard the show won't be scored and they'll be in rehearsal gear.  Hoping all these members stay healthy, safe, and focused <3

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, DCIat14 said:

The boy said it is incredibly hot.  ...and he comes from a place he marched in 115 heat (dry, yes, but still) :nervous:  Just heard the show won't be scored and they'll be in rehearsal gear.  Hoping all these members stay healthy, safe, and focused <3

nvm

Edited by Liahona

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

What is the point then...

Great question.  My vote would be to give them some downtime in the a/c to prepare for San Antonio, but then again, I didn't pay for tickets to tonight's show...nor am I Flo who came to record it :)

Just now, DCIat14 said:

Great question.  My vote would be to give them some downtime in the a/c to prepare for San Antonio, but then again, I didn't pay for tickets to tonight's show...nor am I Flo who came to record it :)

i already retracted statement...but yes A/c time would be good.

1 hour ago, DCIat14 said:

Well now that I see the judges are out there...I'm cool with no scoring...My original feeling was more about corps not getting any feedback...which it looks like they will still get...

10 hours ago, craiga said:

Ah my fantasy of Prelims in Portland! Bugles and Bisque.