Boston Crusaders 2018

With all due respect and love to my many friends from Texas.....WHY do we have drum corps shows there in July??  We might as well hold shows here in Maine in January...!  :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, craiga said:

With all due respect and love to my many friends from Texas.....WHY do we have drum corps shows there in July??  We might as well hold shows here in Maine in January...!  :)

Boston-Austin axis....:bleah:

Uh huh 

Edited by CorpwithanS

so i just watched last night's hi cam performance, and i must say, the multi-cam misses out on all of the best details of this show

love it

i feel like it's a step up in sophistication and difficultly from last year, and if they keep going, i fully expect this corps to push for top 3 very soon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice input and great to hear everyone's opinions.

Cheers.:happy:

Growing a beard in honor of SOS but wife is already gripping may not make to LOS but the beard will be there in my heart. Even those of up who are relegated by the powers to be and must view the show from the Medieval Orchestra Pit (old timers) know you have everything in place to move up. Great Job last night running to ocean to cool off, loved it. Best of Luck son marched BAC in 94 we are pulling for you.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Growing a beard in honor of SOS but wife is already gripping may not make to LOS but the beard will be there in my heart. Even those of up who are relegated by the powers to be and must view the show from the Medieval Orchestra Pit (old timers) know you have everything in place to move up. Great Job last night running to ocean to cool off, loved it. Best of Luck son marched BAC in 94 we are pulling for you.

If she's gripping the beard already it must grow pretty fast. :laughing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

If she's gripping the beard already it must grow pretty fast

Fast enough, she eventually gets her way. I stand in back of her when she's dealing with someone and give them the Jedi Mind Control Wave, they don't have a chance..

7 hours ago, craiga said:

Can we reach a compromise?  How ' bout we do the shows there in Maine, but in July, not January ?  i suggest the locale be... oh maybe...  say Portland, or Old Orchard Beach, Maine ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Can we reach a compromise?  How ' bout we do the shows there in Maine, but in July, not January ?

lobster rolls and beach rehearsals.

• Like 2