Boston Crusaders 2018

On 11/30/2017 at 10:47 PM, BRASSO said:

The Boston Crusaders have already had their Texas venue auditions ( San Antonio. Dallas ), with Tampa, Fl this weekend ( video submission format for consideration must be completed by this weekend from reports ). But I know you, Hook'emCavies. You bleed the Green Machine, won't be going anyway, and theres nothing wrong with that.. haha!

I’m looking forward to seeing the corps in Tampa February 17th.  

• Like 3

Since certain Boston homers keep putting themselves on Santa's 12.25 naughty list by hacking other corps' threads with their Dino proclamations, here's a good recipe to munch along while we await real news from East Coast drum corps.

http://www.providencejournal.com/entertainmentlife/20171212/chocolate-peppermint-cookies---emphasis-on-chocolate

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

Since certain Boston homers keep putting themselves on Santa's 12.25 naughty list by hacking other corps' threads with their Dino proclamations, here's a good recipe to munch along while we await real news from East Coast drum corps.

http://www.providencejournal.com/entertainmentlife/20171212/chocolate-peppermint-cookies---emphasis-on-chocolate

C'mon...exaggerating much?  I wouldn't call ONE COMMENT hijacking a thread...or your words "hacking other corps' threads with their Dino proclamations"...

• Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:52 AM, xandandl said:

They seem to forget that the term Crusader flows from the Latin word for Cross, "crucis." While it may be true that some individuals under the title were not consistent with the values of living according to the Cross, to sanitize history to fit narcissistic priorities does not serve a positive purpose in the long run in my opinion.

If we're talking history, then "Crusader" has a very specific implication.  That said, in a modern context I'd have no problem with it as a mascot name ... or a drum corps.  Carry on.  :thumbs-up: 

Mike
(History / medieval studies major)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

here's a good recipe to munch along while we await real news from East Coast drum corps.

Warning.... its best to disable one's cookies in their cache before attempting to access this link.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Liahona said:

C'mon...exaggerating much?  I wouldn't call ONE COMMENT hijacking a thread...or your words "hacking other corps' threads with their Dino proclamations"...

7 hours ago, MikeN said:

If we're talking history, then "Crusader" has a very specific implication.  That said, in a modern context I'd have no problem with it as a mascot name ... or a drum corps.  Carry on.  :thumbs-up: 

Mike
(History / medieval studies major)

'Crusaders' are also advocates; spam-a-lots are not. Great majors, Mike.

Edited by CorpwithanS
not quoteworthy

6 hours ago, MikeD said:

720x486.jpg

This dog seems nice in this pic. Not sure if the owners are naughty or nice however with this.. haha!.... maybe he ate Santa's cookies once too often , MikeD? ( ...haha!)

Image result for pictures of dog knocking over a christmas tree

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1