2017 Open Class Championships - Aug 8

1 minute ago, luv4corps said:

Louisiana Stars

Pretty darn clean all in all. Obvious parallels between this show and Cascades.  Too bad they can't borrow that awesome bird cage. I love hearing the low brass getting stronger yet. Impressive rifle line. Kids are really performing hard. Great run.

I was about to post that I'm glad they recognized they could do a great show without an actual cage. 

Just now, furious-winter said:

This is my first time watching Open Class finals and I am just... blown away. I never expected this kind of excellence, and I am more than happy to take a seat and just be WOWed. 

I love it.  I always say the people who don't go in and watch these kids are missing it. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, furious-winter said:

This is my first time watching Open Class finals and I am just... blown away. I never expected this kind of excellence, and I am more than happy to take a seat and just be WOWed. 

Welcome to the show!  These kids are doing amazing shows. The activity is alive and well all the way down. 

• Like 4

I watched Intergalactic by Pacific Crest today and I'm about 99% sure this is their globe. Or made by the same prop maker. 

Just now, barigirl78 said:

If LS keep developing this way, can we see them applying for World Class in the future?  

Talent wise, for sure. It'll depend on the business end and if it's their organizational goal. They started smart business wise with limited touring so it seems they have good people behind them.