2017 Open Class Championships - Aug 8

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

There is always a few point drop off from Open Class finals to World Class prelims, ranges anywhere from 1.5 to 5 points.  I think the top 4 of Open Class will definitely make it knocking out Jersey Surf and Pioneer.  

Are you sure about the point drop off?  They are supposed to be working off the same sheets as WC now IIRC.

• Like 1

GO TUBAS!

The rope and sabres thing there was well done

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

There is always a few point drop off from Open Class finals to World Class prelims, ranges anywhere from 1.5 to 5 points.  I think the top 4 of Open Class will definitely make it knocking out Jersey Surf and Pioneer.  

I'm torn between Seattle Cascades and Spartans for spot #25.

• Like 1

Just now, CrownBariDad said:

Are you sure about the point drop off?  They are supposed to be working off the same sheets as WC now IIRC.

Not point drop off as in different sheets, but they usually go down a little bit.  Probably since the judges have 40 groups to judge in one day.

Just now, CrownBariDad said:

Last year BDB jumped almost 3 points from their Open Class finals score to Word Class Prelims. It just depends on the judges. The "can't compare scores between shows" doubly applies here.

• Like 1