Big, Loud, and Live: where you watching?

Since no one else has started this thread yet, and I remember seeing it from past years, let's get it going.

Maumee, OH  Fallen Timbers Rave Cinema (tend to see the occasional Glassmen alumni jackets at this one, which is cool)

Charlotte, NC.
A diehard Bluecoats fan in Crown's backyard.
I sat next to a Crown board member for the Premiere and there were some awkward moments, hope it's better tonight.

Edited by snare_guy_83
  • Like 2

Columbia SC, Columbiana Grande theater.

Edited by MingoLeger
  • Like 3

The Plaza, KCMO

34 minutes ago, snare_guy_83 said:

Charlotte, NC.
A diehard Bluecoats fan in Crown's backyard.
I sat next to a Crown board member for the Premiere and there were some awkward moments, hope it's better tonight.

Wow. I live in Bluecoats land and the crowd always loves Crown! 

Closest theater is 40 min away in Boardman OH but I am missing it for the first time since 2014. Usually the theater is about 1/3 full with a pretty laid back audience.

28 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

Wow. I live in Bluecoats land and the crowd always loves Crown! 

Closest theater is 40 min away in Boardman OH but I am missing it for the first time since 2014. Usually the theater is about 1/3 full with a pretty laid back audience.

My theater will be sold out and will 95% be Crown diehards, parents, alumni, and board members.

Not going to stick around for scores this time because that was the most awkward moments (board member yelling & cursing at the screen when Crown was 2nd at Premiere), but it wouldn't matter this time if Bloo is sitting 4th and Crown 3rd.

I like and respect Crown, always have. I've driven the hour from Charlotte to Gardner-Webb to watch Spring Training, so I hope my weird experience was an anomoly and I won't encounter another again.  

• Like 2