Sign in to follow this  
kwetstein

Big, Loud, and Live: where you watching?

There used to be a showing at Showplace ICON in St. Louis Park, MN (nice theater w/ an upstairs lobby bar) ... but the event isn't there anymore.

Will probably do Edina or Eden Prairie. I'm also going to finals, so I might just skip the whole thing.

Wilsonville, OR - about 25 miles south of Portland.  First time it has ever been shown at this theater.  We shall see.  

The Portland area used to show BL&L at only two theaters.  This year there are five.  Has any other metro area out there seen a similar expansion in viewing opportunities?

Edited by luv4corps

First time since I started following the activity I won't catch it.  

Had tickets to Indy but sold them since son didn't get to march due to health issues. So we are in Lubbock, Texas. 

Moosic,PA (15 mins from Scranton).  Always a big Cadets contingent, and Boston fans. Glad this year!  

Should be good.  Theater has great Dolby digital surround sound and great video.   Barring any bad storms in PA or Indy, should be a good live stream. 

Eat em' up BAC, and I want SCV to win !!!!

8 hours ago, mfrontz said:

Robinson Township, PA

Actually, Tarentum, PA. Glad I checked ahead of time. My usual theater isn't carrying it this year.