Flo Marching - To Cancel or not to cancel after one month

I am one of the many that purchased FloMarching on July 14, 2017.  The thought process was to get through the finals for only $49.  The challenge now is the teaser that has been presented by showing DCA finals in three weeks.  $49 for just one more show is tempting, but expensive for just that one show. I am not that big a fan of the other features since my band is in USBands and not BoA.  I'm also not as big into WGI and am happy with just going to a few local shows.

I guess you could call this a reminder to those that don't want to get hit with another billing of $49 to remember to cancel on Sunday.

Edited by Old Corps Guy

I just received a poll from FloMarching.  What should I give them for a score?

Edited by Old Corps Guy

what streaming service only provides 720p as their highest resolution? 

plus their service (it's the videoplayer they use, not my computer) compresses the absolute hell out of their feed, so any video coming through with a lot happening looks like a blurry, static filled mess, then the buffering, and the dropped sound, and the poor camera work

(inb4 somebody shills saying it looked good on their tv 10 feet away) this isn't acceptable for the price 

• Like 3

For those who plan to cancel, the instructions from FloMarching site are below:

How do I cancel a subscription that I purchased in the Apple TV app?
To cancel a PRO subscription that you purchased via the Apple TV app, you will need to use the Apple TV’s Manage Subscriptions option.

Please note that FloSports Customer Service cannot cancel or modify subscriptions purchased via an Apple TV, nor can we issue refunds for subscriptions purchased in this manner.

To cancel from the Apple TV, follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Under Settings, find Accounts.
  3. In Accounts, go to Subscriptions and select Manage Subscriptions.
  4. Choose FloSports from the list of subscriptions.
  5. Use the options to manage your subscription. Choose Cancel Subscriptionto cancel your subscription.

If you cancel your FloSports subscription, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.

For more information on canceling an Apple TV subscription, visit Apple Support: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

How do I cancel a subscription I purchased via the Roku app?

To cancel a PRO subscription that you purchased via the Roku Channel Store, use the method below. Please note that FloSports Customer Service cannot cancel or modify subscriptions purchased via a Roku, nor can we issue refunds for subscriptions purchased in this manner.

For accounts created through Roku, all billing and account issues must be handled through https://www.roku.com/.

1) Login and go to My Account
2) Scroll down and click on Manage Your Subscriptions

From here, you can cancel your auto-renewal and manage other aspects of your account.

If you have any problems, please visit http://support.roku.com/home for further information.

For more information on cancelling your subscription on a Roku, see Roku customer support: https://support.roku.com/article/208756478-how-do-i-manage-or-cancel-a-subscription

Canceled and selected the "poor quality" option as the reason. The compression artifacts and low bitrate are simply not acceptable in 2017.

It was incredibly obvious when YouTube began streaming retreat the quality was an order of magnitude better than Flo. YouTube compression was better. Unbelievable.

• Like 2

All my emails to them were professional and to the point until I sent one this morning.  Then I told them how I really feel. 

No excuse for this.  They figure they are the only game in town and you have no other choice.