2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

Does anyone know when they do the age out ceremony?  Very important for us to know as we'll be in and out of LOS all day today. I'm assuming it's after all performances but want to make certain.

5 minutes ago, DCIdad said:

Does anyone know when they do the age out ceremony?  Very important for us to know as we'll be in and out of LOS all day today. I'm assuming it's after all performances but want to make certain.

Yes, it's after all the performances. Following awards and SCV Alumni Corps' exhibition performance.

• Like 1

Excited to see everyone today, but I'm especially excited to see Music City back in semifinals again!

• Like 1

I understand that Phantom Regiment is locked and loaded to make a surprise comeback and win it all.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I understand that Phantom Regiment is locked and loaded to make a surprise comeback and win it all.

Will they execute the helmet-bearing "Obsession-girl" phantomette?

14 minutes ago, denverjohn said:

Will they execute the helmet-bearing "Obsession-girl" Phantomette?

I'm anticipating a brilliant twist. Maybe something like the last episode of Newhart--no, wait, better still: the last episode (of what turned out to be the first season) of Sledge Hammer! Yeah, that's it. Phantom will be the last group to perform before Finals are cancelled--or shall we say Kim-celled?--and thus becomes the winner by default.

Edited by N.E. Brigand

21 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I think that would qualify for the upset and surprise ending of ALL TIME!  From 9th to Gold Medal.  Not sure who would be more stunned, Blue Devils/SCV or Phantom. I can see the Phantom DM hearing the corps' name called as champion and he would be looking at the man with the Founders Trophy and then pointing to himself as if to say "are you talking to me." :)

• Like 1