2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

It's been a LONG time since I've seen Stars.  This is gonna be a real treat for me.  
I have time for a CA 420 snack.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Hay all, I never had the chance to play in a dome (thankfully). Do the lines have to re-tune once they get inside?

great question...

3 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

OK Blue Stars mellos, take me away..............

What was the spread between Xmen and Stars last night?

14 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Hay all, I never had the chance to play in a dome (thankfully). Do the lines have to re-tune once they get inside?

You take a memeber from each section into the dome and then tune them. Then you take them to the rest of the corps and check where there horn has moved to. You then put everyone equally out of tune with the hope all the instruments move to the in tune indoors. As you play the show as a performer you are supposed to assess your tuning and then readjust while performing to be intine if you are out.

Edited by littlejaw
I misspelled assess and it caught it as a swear, my bad.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

This is why championships indoor is a good thing.  If this was outside there would probably be no chance of this continuing.  

No one wants another 2003.

• Like 1

Crossmen have a really REALLY good hornline!

I didn't enjoy many of the arrangements, BUT I did enjoy the quality of sound coming out of the entire corps, both brass and percussion.

Didn't care for many of the visual aspects, but that may also be a personal taste thing.

I enjoyed last year's show a bunch more...  I do want a strong Crossmen corps in finals though, so students need to keep coming to this corps!

Age out is gonna go so late tonight unless they restart Phantom on time after the INT