2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

39 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Gotta hand it to them, though... I think the Blue Stars in recent years have led the league in use of furniture on the field!!!  LOL

Blue Devils & Home Depot.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tim K said:

With the exception of a drummer having a snafu, Crossmen had an amazing run. We're expecting a bit of a rain delay even indoors. Blue Stars got caught in a deluge while warming up. I hope it doesn't dampen their performance! Only kidding. They are about to start and look determined.

We actually missed all of the rain and just finished our warm up and got on the busses before it let loose. We just had to wait a bit on the busses outside of the stadium. 

Corps in the rain

• Like 5

No scores?  I can understand the storms delaying the corps, but why not fill the intermission with something to chew on.

I much preferred semis there they announced scores as they got them.

I have pleasant memories of 2012 when the Blue Stars score was announced and it was clear the Crossmen made finals.  We went nuts.

2 minutes ago, hammondbrass said:

We actually missed all of the rain and just finished our warm up and got on the busses before it let loose. We just had to wait a bit on the busses outside of the stadium. 

BITD - We use to joke that Crossmen brought rain.  I saw it happen in the Meadowlands.

For your CG education.  (it's a disclaimer too)
 One of my favorite DCI moments.  Guard book is musical AF.  Adam Sage wrote it.  

Adam is working with SCV this season and SCV has an insanely musical flag moment in their closer.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Bucbari said:

I will  not NOT watch that movie.  Every time I think about how that piece of trash beat the best movie in the last 40 years -Saving Private Ryan-for the best picture Oscar I get a pain my gut

Maybe it was a make up for Forrest Gump winning over Shawshank Redemption.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

No scores?  I can understand the storms delaying the corps, but why not fill the intermission with something to chew on.

I much preferred semis there they announced scores as they got them.

I have pleasant memories of 2012 when the Blue Stars score was announced and it was clear the Crossmen made finals.  We went nuts.

And simultaneously my heart broke.  lol

• Like 1