2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

BKs flor the last several years have managed to incoporate the voice so nicely, almost in a seductive way.  It never seems to intrude.  Lessons to be learned here

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

"No instruments were harmed in the making of this video"

I still can't watch it. Makes me cringe 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

My favorite BK show is from one a long time ago when Zingali wrote their drill and they did Savanna River Holiday. Must have been late 80s. 

Never saw or heard that, it was slightly before my time. I was really bummed about Knights last year, I so so loved That One Second. I watched it over and over again that summer when I was painting my bedrooms, and I remember getting choked up every single time. Last year was such a disappointment, and this year still isn't there. But man, they can arrange and play music and I just so wish they would get religion on visual and stop tying so hard to be esoteric.

3 minutes ago, shofmon88 said:

BK has really achieved a unique fusion of traditional drum corps with electronics and body movement. 

I really really hope they don't come down with a case of follow-the-leaders. 

I know they are not connecting with a lot of people because their show concepts tend to be a bit obtuse, but I really appreciate that they have carved out their own genre within the activity.  I also enjoy 'learning' about their show as the season progresses.  And, of course, their performance levels are always quite good.  I guess I am a fan.

• Like 1

Let's go Cadets! Bring the house down!!!

I love this Cadets show. My wife will be seeing it for the first time. I think its going to blow her away

BK, weird and wonderful. Great show! 

Love the unfurling eye set at the end.