2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

I don't get the Cadets at all. I dig it, but I don't get it.

And was Jesus doing Arabesques at the end? I'm not so sure if Jesus would do Arabesques.

i like having a choir with the horns. I'm just not sure the Cadets have figured it all out yet.

Mike

• Like 1

Thank GOD they worked on cleaning that company front. That's more like it!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, furious-winter said:

Yay Jesus. Next up...

tumblr_nreno0duJh1td0of9o1_500.gif

Amazing

• Like 1

Love the change to white uniforms.  Great ending.  I'm not one too complain about singing, and it should work in this show, but I just don't think it is very good.  Lot's of intonation problems.  Brings the whole show down a level.  I like it much better than I did at the beginning of the season though.

Eat 'em up BOSTON!

• Like 6

Great job Cadets. I think I actually see the point of 'naked Jesus' now; there needs to be the reason 'the fallen' become 'the forgiven.' That was not clear before, and it still might not be as well communicated as it could be. Nevertheless, glad the members are selling this show and they look like they are enjoying themselves. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

It's so predictable, right? The closer we get to the end of the show, the worse the streaming quality. And yet some still believe it is our various connections.

its called bandwidth, folks.

Perfect all night and Cadets start and I literally had buffering the entire time and saw nothing. Same as Allentown. Last group of corps screwed each time. And at the Massillon show. And no sound for the start of a couple of the corps in Denver and I was away and couldn't watch SW. I got practically nothing out of Flo.