2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

Bluecoats, man, that was great! 

• Like 5

WOW! Bluecoats. That was on fire. We will see what everyone else brings, but ####! DCI champs most years with that performance. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alzam81 said:

Great performance bloo overall.. battery had a rough run during their feature. Other than that, great energy!!!

say what???

I totally respect what Cavaliers guard has done this year, but their show design is light years behind Bluecoats. And the brass sound is nowhere close to the same. Bluecoats should be medaling right now, but regardless, there is no comparison to them and Coats.

37 minutes ago, MikeN said:

I really and truly have not seen Boston until today. Holy crapballs, Boston! That was absolutely spectacular!

Mike

I mean, did you see when they did the thing? And the thing with the rope? And the thing with the lady, then the thing with the other rope, then the drill thing, then the rifle thing? THEN THE FIRE THING?!?

Mike

• Like 2

It's fun to see Crown bring out all this stuff then it seemingly disappears until they go into the deconstruction 

• Like 2