2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

Ending makes more sense to me now.

Carolina Crown has given me a show that is pretty challenging to me as a viewer, a lot like BD usually does.  That means I'll probably come around to it quite a bit in the off season.  They've certainly given me a lot to digest.  

Remember how at one or more shows mid-season they had a football helmet tarp they were trying out?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

I don't want to see a corps which sings most of the show win.  I can't lie.

Yea, but they at least run and gun a great bit more than some corps, which I like to see in a champion.

I mean. I get it. I get it I get it I get it. And I appreciate that they stuck with their idea all season and REALLY went for it. Really went there. I get it all and I see the pieces. Still just don't like the finished picture when all the pieces are there. 

• Like 2

Just now, westcoastblue said:

Crazy how good DCI is getting. Crown does that and probably won't win. You ####### kidding me?

I hope at least that their brass wins the Ott. They certainly deserve to.

• Like 2

No-one can take anything away from this corps and the touches they have made to make this show more accessible. I am impressed with what they did tonight. I have not been on the CC bandwagon this season but they did their best tonight. 

• Like 2