2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

Mellos didn't sound mic'd at the show ending. Great run!

• Like 1

Seriously!!! The last 3 minutes of that show are RIVETING and a fantastic mix of brass, percussion, guard, and drill.  Tonight was the cleanest they have been yet. BD had better bring it because that was amazing! The guard -- holy cow! I will not be disappointed if they win, that is for sure. Thank you, SCV!!!! 

• Like 6

Just now, Candid Insight said:

YES!   and I cannot figure out how or when

I couldn't figure out how, but it was when they turned them back field during the crazy end to end rolling part of the closer that they changed them...

• Like 1

Um....I missed the broadcast last night...when the F*CK did they incorporate the prop change to the Ouroboros at the end???? I knew they needed just a BIT more to push them ahead come Saturday night. That's it. That's the GE they needed. I'm DROOLING over BD this season, but I'm calling it. SCV tomorrow night. The show is just too perfect. Literally perfect.

Edited by Jake W.
  • Like 7

Thank you so much SCV for making me fall in love with you again. It feels so good to enjoy a show from a corps that I'm not always the biggest fan of. More of this in the future, please!

• Like 6