2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

and the horn line plays around the same amount of time as BK - and so they might want to stop watch the two corps because they are mistaken

most of the top corps play around 7:30 to 8:15, some a few less and one a bit more

I do love the Knights brass and percussion books. May be the most interesting and demanding of the entire season for all dci. I still believe Knights are a visual expert away from joining the to tier. That corps really respects music.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

I do love the Knights brass and percussion books. May be the most interesting and demanding of the entire season for all dci. I still believe Knights are a visual expert away from joining the to tier. That corps really respects music.

agreed - they are quite good

1 hour ago, MikeRapp said:

Musically, it's my favorite book of the year. Finally seeing them in person solidified that. I think I said it back in 2014, but this is a very dangerous group for the top corps. The organization is great and the kids are crazy talented. Their year is one lightbulb in a designers head away at this point.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wilme861 said:

Musically, it's my favorite book of the year. Finally seeing them in person solidified that. I think I said it back in 2014, but this is a very dangerous group for the top corps. The organization is great and the kids are crazy talented. Their year is one lightbulb in a designers head away at this point.

You nailed with that comment.