2017 World Championships Finals - Aug 12

Glad Madison is back in finals.  But I wish they hadn't done it by copying Music City Mystique's WGI championship show from last winter.  Even down to the gas masks and the shaved heads.  Come on Madison, you can come up with an original idea.

Edited by 27Socal

TAKE BACK 10TH, BONES!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, quijeros said:

I wonder how it'll be as the night goes on and traffic steadily increases.

It will get worse and worse....just as it did all summer. :bored:

Drum line is aggressive right out of the dot (of the question mark). Horn line rush in, forms a block parallelogram, and then hits us with the first hit from ELP's Piano Concerto #1.

• Like 1

Good luck Crossmen!! Thank you for a summer of beautiful music!!

Kaleidoscope of Mathematics haunting opening from the pit, followed by the mellophones, entrapped by four of the props.

• Like 1

Last night the sound got wonky on me during SCV and then worse for start of BD.  High pitched squealing.  I was cussing out Flo, and then realized that it was the battery in my noise cancelling headphones!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 27Socal said:

Glad Madison is back in finals.  But I wish they hadn't done it by copying Music City Mystique's WGI championship show from last winter.  Even down to the gas masks.  Come on Madison, you can come up with an original idea.

I believe Madison had announced the concept before MCM debuted their show this year.

• Like 1

Wow. There's a horn player standing on one of the prop's frames, hanging by one hand as they play. I'd fall if that was me.

• Like 2