2017 World Championships Finals - Aug 12

I have nothing but positive for the Cadets and I'm a BK mega fan but I also recognize- this is gonna be close, think BK was on fire tonight.... shake up? Don't know, we'll see

• Like 3

Thank GOD again they worked on both company fronts. MASSively better. Sorry for the dad joke

• Like 1

Wow. I just don't like this form Cadets at. Personally I find it oppressive. It is religiously blunt and I don't feel it. I have always, always, been a Cadets fan, I have followed since those great 80's years but for me, 2017 is not a welcoming program. I adore the music that is played and I think that most captions are done well. GE bothers me. I am not comfortable with the choir. They sing well. I don't want to go to church at a drum corps competition. Sorry guys I know that a lot of you like Cadets this year but for me it is not clicking. 

Edited by rrunyon1
  • Like 7

As a non-religious person that show has more cheese than even 2014, but I appreciate the big musical moments and performance. I think they should have only done the one uniform change, the maroon jackets with white bottoms looked great. 

Edited by defeldus2
  • Like 2

Just now, Hammer said:

I broke bread... and a six pack. 

Let us drink!

• Like 1

Just now, Hammer said:

I broke bread... and a six pack. 

My ancestors would spit on me if I broke bread with a crow...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

The Mass is ended. Go to the Festival Marketplace. Or your fridge if you're at home.

I went to the door to get my Papa Johns pizza. It arrived perfectly as Cadets ended. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

Just how many compositions did he write about crises of faith? This...the Kaddish symphony (#3)...

A product of his times... Mass came shortly after 1968, where many advocates of peace found themselves assassinated, and the world seemed to be going down a darker and darker path. It was commissioned by Jackie Kennedy to open the Kennedy Center in Washington D.C. in 1971. Kaddish came after Kennedy's own assassination years earlier.