2017 World Championships Finals - Aug 12

For Crown, it is as if the Olympic gymnast performed a perfect 10 out of 10 routine, but halfway through, her leotard split open and she performed half naked throughout anyway. How do you score? Does the distraction detract enough?

• Like 3

Ok SANTA CLARA VANGUARD!!!!!! Good luck to the best, most glorious show of the summer! High octane elegance....is that possible?? Thank you thank you thank you for giving us something completely different, completely special and 100% Vanguard! One of my favorite shows of all time! What a year! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NeutralNovice said:

Anyone else have absolutely horrendous video quality?  I have Xfinity, the highest bandwidth before gigabit speeds.

I just started watching--just got home from work.

The bit rate from flo is bad. 480p at best, even if you set it to 720p or auto. 

Just now, Treefidy said:

Cavies might finish 4th though.

Third after what I just heard and saw.

• Like 1

Just now, MrJeremy said:

Great show, but I don't think it was their best by any means ( not even counting the mic issues )

That was a very flat performance by Crown compared to last nite, which was much better, imo

• Like 1

They might be able to take her voice from semis and layer onto brass from tonight

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

It shouldn't effect Brass score, but she is part of the ensemble.  If it doesn't hurt the Music Analysis score and GE, my concept on what they are supposed to score is way off.

If anything that brass was killing and even better then last night. Could get a perfect score, maybe. 

• Like 1