2017 World Championships Finals - Aug 12

Here we go, folks...

Bluecoats will not pass Crown tonight. Crown is simply better this year. Cleaner visually, percussion right there, and brass unmatched. The mic problem sucked, but not enough to drop Crown to fourth.

Bluecoats are more likely to be passed by the Cavaliers than them finishing third. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, BACSnareMama said:

I'm late to the game here, but had to say WOOHOO, great run BOSTON CRUSADERS!!! (I spent the day moving my kid's stuff back to college and walked in the door literally 2 minutes before Boston's show started-so glad I didn't miss it!). That is all, lol. :3_grin:

Glad you made it! Boston's whole show gave me chills. I didn't feel that with the Cavies, plus I cried at the end of Boston's show. Love it!

• Like 2

I think you have to judge it though.  We are supposed to be judging each performance on that given night.   Won't be what happens though.

People are drastically overreacting. This was a west coast battle as soon as Kevin Durant left for Golden State and we all know it. 

• Like 2

Just now, BRASSO said:

That was a very flat performance by Crown compared to last nite, which was much better, imo

I don't think it was flat. It was just a bit muddled. We will see.  

I like how SCV warms up on the field..like the old days...nostalgic

• Like 1