2017 World Championships Finals - Aug 12

4 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

Killer Pete Weber drill moment with the rotating files in the undulating block moving across the field.

And such a great bowler too. 

• Like 3

Blue Devils are going to have to raise their game!  SCV is throwin' down!

• Like 2

That ballad

• Like 1

:babies:     :babies:           :babies:       :babies::babies:       :babies:         :babies:

V    A     N    G   U  A  R  D

:babies:                 :babies:                   :babies:            :babies:            :babies::babies:

Edited by Zeke
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, Musicman1084 said:

If there's one thing where I want to give EXTRA credit to SCV, it's their near perfect use of the props on the field.  If you're going to use the props and move them around during the show, they are just as much a part of the visual performance as any member, so the fact that they have been so perfectly placed all season long is incredible.  I have never seen a performance where they weren't perfectly in form.  Kudos to them.

Did you watch semis? Not trying to be a hater, but there were a few moments where one rotating prop hit its dot much before its symmetrical counterpart did. In the closer, I think one of the rotating props didn't go far enough to the left of the field 

They're doing a good job with them, but perfect is far from how I'd describe it 

Crowd is so into this performance, and I did hear chants of "SCV!!!" as the corps came onto the field. Would love to see them pull off the upset tonight.

That small ensemble has now played more notes in the past 30 seconds than I may have played in my entire drum corps career.

• Like 4